Check out the FAQs to learn more about our no-cosigner student loans.  |  Click here to earn a $200 Amazon gift card for referring a friend to Funding U!

What type of transcript do I need to provide?

Both official and unofficial transcripts are acceptable.

To understand your academic history, we must review your full transcript. This includes all letter grades and GPAs earned for each course and term you’ve attended in college. If you have transfer credits, we will need the transcripts from your previous institutions as well.

Your rate of academic progress toward graduation is extremely important to our underwriting and loan approval decisions. If you are unable to provide a transcript in the proper format, please reach out (from the email associated with your application) to [email protected] for assistance.

Return to FAQ