Check out the FAQs to learn more about our no-cosigner student loans.  |  Click here to earn a $200 Amazon gift card for referring a friend to Funding U!

I am an international student at a school outside the U.S., am I eligible for a Funding U loan?

At this time, we only lend to  U.S. Citizens, permanent residents, and DACA recipients at one of the approximately 1450 eligible colleges in the U.S. We are not able to lend to students attending schools outside of the U.S.

Return to FAQ