What things can I use my no cosigner student loan for?

Funding U loan proceeds can be used for anything covered under your college's cost of attendance.

The cost of attendance (COA) is not necessarily the bill that you may get from your college; it is the total amount it will cost you to go to college each year. The COA includes:

  • tuition and fees
  • on-campus room and board OR a housing and food allowance for off-campus students
  • books & supplies
  • transportation costs
It can also include other expenses like an allowance for the rental or purchase of a personal computer

Return to FAQ