See our latest Coronavirus Updates.
What Type of Transcript do I Need to Provide?
To fully understand your academic standing, Funding U needs to see a full transcript document.

Funding U does not need an official copy of your transcript.

Funding U will need to see a letter grad for each and every course hour you attempted. So if you have taken a college course we will need to know what grad was earned.

Screenshots, pictures of a document, or even your progress to graduation tracking document you use with your advisor will work.

If you have attended multiple schools we will need to see the courses taken at each school and the grade earned, even if the course didn't transfer and that isn't your area of study any longer.

In short if you took a course we need to see how you did

Return to FAQ