Step 1: Eligibility
Apply Now to see if you’re eligible for a loan.
Step 2: Pre-Approval
- Hear back from us within a few days of submitting your application.
- Provide your verification documents, including:
- State isseed ID
- Most recent full transcript
- Financial aid award letter
- Tuition bill
- Connect with your dedicated loan officer.
Step 3: Final Approval
- Receive and sign your final loan documents.
Step 4: Re-verification
- If you apply in the fall, you are required to update your grades and class registration information for your spring semester disbursement.